Thursday, March 9, 2017

my everyday style: tied up at the moment!

Fall style, winter style and now spring style has been all about the SLEEVE.  Bell sleeves, tie sleeves, ruffle sleeves - you name it.  The past 9 months have been all about the a fun sleeve in the fashion world.  This trend has proven really easy to wear... there is no certain body type needed to sport a fun sleeve and really the sky is the limit with how crazy you go on this trend.  Keep reading below where I am linking to some of my favorite crazy-sleeved (in the best way possible) tops for spring.

But first let's talk about this top! It's super soft and crazy comfortable and I just love the little tie on the sleeve.  I love that you can dress it down or dress it up a bit and the t-shirt material is perfect for spring. It is also available in a gorgeous peachy-pink color. I loved wearing it with a pair of distressed jeans (this pair is old, but this is a similar option) and some heels for the perfect casual date-night or girls-night look.









Outfit Details:
Top (only $35!)



 

site design by kiki co.