Tuesday, October 11, 2016

my everyday fall style: a blazer for fall!

Nothing says fall style to me more than a blazer.  It's the first layering piece that always comes out of my closet after summer.  To me there is no more comfortable or pulled together look than a blazer with jeans for fall.  You can layer tees, tanks, sweaters or blouses under a blazer for an instant fall look.

A few weekends ago my family headed to Northern Michigan to enjoy a fall weekend away from the usual hustle and bustle this time of year brings.  We had the perfect fall weather including some moody fall clouds and some fantastic sunsets.  We also shot a handful of looks for the blog.  So enjoy this little slice of Northern Michigan heaven on the blog in the coming weeks.  If you've visited Sleeping Bear Dunes (which is a National Park!) you have likely seen the three gorgeous full restored  1880's era white barns that sit just down the way from the climbing dune.  They are one of my favorite landmarks in Northern Michigan and a perfect backdrop for a fall outfit like this one.

I am really loving the bandana trend for fall.  This pale pink version is a girly take on a tom-boy style - and I love it!  This classic grey blazer is super warm and cozy and has a pink (!!!!) lining.  It pairs perfectly with the flare sleeved cable knit sweater and riding boots   This is by far one of my favorite looks this fall - I will definitely be putting this on repeat soon.









Outfit Details:
Blazer, J.Crew
Sweater, J.Crew
Scarf, J.Crew
Jeans, Gap
Boots, Tory Burch (or less expensive option)
Bag, Chloe (or in grey, or smaller)
Sunglasses, Ray Ban

Shop the entire look below...




 

site design by kiki co.