Thursday, September 29, 2016

my everyday style: the fall highlight reel!

If you are like me, shopping for new clothes, shoes, etc each season brings a lot of joy.  I love strategically planning out what I need/want each season and then executing that plan.  From perusing  online stores, to getting catalogs in the mail and then trying things on in person... it's a whole process that I definitely enjoy.

But, for me, there is just as much joy in bringing out classics from previous seasons as well.  Today I am cuing up the highlight reel from previous seasons to feature items that have really stood the test of time in my closet.   Read on to see what pieces I am loving this season... from previous seasons.  And since I love these pieces so much and I think you will too, I've linked to similar items at all price points below.

This camel coat is SO classic and one that I doubt I will ever stop loving.  It's so classic and beautiful.
Shop similar jackets: budget, spend, splurge 

Riding boots are not only classic and comfortable, but for the cooler months they are quite warm as well!  They are perfect for everyday wear all fall and winter long.
Shop similar riding boots: budget, spend, splurge

This faux fur vest has been a stand-by for quite a few years - it's the perfect topper for sweaters and tops for the fall and winter and adds a fun visual interest to any look.
Shop similar faux fur vests: budget, spend, splurge

This utility vest is something I picked up on a whim several years ago and it's since become an absolute staple.  I love layering it over tops and sweaters or under thicker coats.
Shop similar utility vests: budget, spend, splurge

Every closet needs a cable knit sweater or two on hand.  I love this one in navy, but I have one in cream I love just as much!
Shop similar cable knit sweaters: budget, spend, splurge


Plaid scarves are no-brainer for fall dressing - you can wrap them around a tee or sweater or coat.  Whatever the weather calls for... I recommend adding a plaid scarf for that extra bit of coziness this fall.
Shop similar plaid scarves: budget, budget, budget (no need to splurge here!)

Click through the items below to shop similar pieces featured here!




 

site design by kiki co.