Monday, August 15, 2016

wear it now and later: boyfriend jeans!

Today I've got another "now or later" post for you... I thought it would be fun to do these more regularly to count down to fall weather here on on the blog.  We are a ways off from fall weather here in the Midwest (holy hot summer batman!) but I have definitely started my fall shopping already.  I want to make sure that the pieces I am buying now are as versatile as possible in my wardrobe.  

One of my favorite staples for fall are boyfriend jeans. I love how relaxed and easy they are to wear and it's fun to show a little ankle before the temps drop super low for winter.  Boyfriend jeans are great for summer too... here I paired them with a summery tank and block heel sandals.  For fall boyfriend jeans are great with ankle booties and an oversized sweater for a cozy weekend with the changing leaves. 

What is your favorite way to style boyfriend jeans?


wear it now: 

wear it later: 






 

site design by kiki co.