Tuesday, August 16, 2016

my everyday style: pretty in pink!

I admittedly don't wear a lot of color - in general it's because I just prefer the ease of neutrals.  But it also comes from being a slight commitment-phobe. Committing to a pink shirt means I want to be sure I will still love pink in a year from now... and some days I don't feel like I can make that commitment.  Am I alone? Or am I just crazy?

No commitment issues here... the minute I saw this pink tank I fell in love.  And then I've proceeded to wear it so much that even if I don't love it in a year from now (which I am pretty sure I will) I  have still gotten my money's worth out of it.  Here I paired it with a pair of distressed jeans and lace up sandals... stay tuned later this week where I dress it up for a fun date night.  That's what I love most about this tank, it can be styled up so many ways.





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Tank, Anthropologie - on sale!
Jeans, Rag & Bone - similar or similar less expensive
Sandals, Madewell
Bag, Chloe
Sunglasses, Tory Burch - similar so cute! or similar less expensive
Bracelet, Gorjana - similar





 

site design by kiki co.