Wednesday, May 18, 2016

my everyday style: white denim season!

Since I'm a huge denim fan/addict... I always love when white denim is seasonably suitable to wear again each spring.  In a sea of blue and black denim, there is a white light at the end of the tunnel.  So maybe that's a little dramatic, but white denim season equals lots of new outfit possibilities on a daily basis.

One of my favorite ways to style white denim or white shorts is to pair it with grey, it's a classic and simple combo that is always so easy to pull together. Here I paired a pale grey sweater with white jeans, a simple spring jacket and a pop of leopard to keep the look interesting.  This is a perfect look for running errands or for a casual spring day.



(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Sweater, Everlane (I LOVE this sweater and it was recently featured on The Lively Show!)
Jeans, Gap (similar or similar)
Jacket, H&M (similar or similar)
Shoes, J.Crew
Bag, Rebecca Minkoff





 

site design by kiki co.