Monday, May 23, 2016

monday must haves pt 4

I've got the best news you've heard in a while...

This coming weekend is Memorial Day Weekend!  Hip hip hooray!  The un-official/official start of summer is just days away and I couldn't be more excited.  For today's must-haves I rounded up all the summer essentials you will need to kick off the summer in style!

How gorgeous is this pale blue swimsuit? It's such a beautiful color! Plus, this little beauty and a ton others are on sale... shop them now while sizes are still available!

I am always looking for a new tote, especially right before summer.  I need to be able to carry a book, water bottles, towels, and plenty of sunscreen with me almost around the clock.  This tote is super classic and the perfect size for summer!

I am completely obsessed with this gorgeous ROUND beach towel for summer.  Seriously, how fun is this?

You're going to need a new pair of sandals for summer (amiright!?!) and these simple gold sandals are gorgeous AND budget friendly... plus they will show off your fresh manicure perfectly!

It's little white dress season - I love this dress for weekends paired with a denim jacket and sandals, or to throw over your swimsuit at the beach or pool.  So so darling!

Who's ready for summer!?!?




 

site design by kiki co.