Wednesday, February 10, 2016

wear it now and later: the leather jacket!

My leather jacket has quickly become a wardrobe staple that I depend on heavily.  It has gotten to the point where I wonder what I wore before I had it!? What I love about a leather jacket is that it can instantly make any look feel pulled together in a snap.  I often pair mine with a simple long sleeve t-shirt, sweatshirt or sweater and voila! It feels like it's 'more' of an outfit.  You know?  And my leather jacket is not just a fall or winter piece... I wear that baby year round (although admittedly much less in the summer).

A leather jacket is a great piece for spring... it's easy to pair with florals, stripes, dresses, tees, white jeans, skirts and more.  Here are two ways to wear your leather jacket... one for the winter, now, and one for the spring, later.  If you are looking for some wardrobe inspiration for winter - this is an easy look to recreate.  And if you are thinking about investing in a leather jacket but not sure it's a good purchase to make this late in the winter, I hope I change your mind!




get the winter look:

get the spring look:


 

site design by kiki co.