Monday, February 8, 2016

my everyday style: winter cape!

I'm to the point of winter where I can hardly take another grey and cold day.  I'm daily dreaming of warm vacations, summer and drinks with umbrellas in them.  Until one or all of those can be mine... I'm depending on simple and gorgeous winter basics to keep me inspired and warm for these endlessly cold days.

This grey cape is incredibly warm and the perfect piece to throw on with jeans and boots for a simple winter look.  A simple silk shirt is a great basic on hand and is also surprisingly warm even though it's not bulky at all.







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details
Cape, French Connection (similar or similar)
Silk Shirt, J.Crew Factory (similar)
Jeans, 7 for all Mankind (similar)
Earrings, Kendra Scott via Rocksbox, get your first month FREE with code: jillggxoxo
Bag, Michael Kors (similar, similar)


 

site design by kiki co.