Monday, January 11, 2016

on my radar... january 2016

Each month I round up a few random things that are on my radar lately... this month it's all about simplicity and warmth for winter.  Read on to see what is making my life easier these days...


I finally placed an order at Everlane.  I realized I was running low on simple tees for layering this winter and I love their minimalist style.  I also snagged this striped top and it's a real winner.  Actually everything at Everlane is!

I randomly picked up these invisibobble hair ties when I was out and stuck without a hair tie on a bad hair day (ya know those days!?!?) and woah! I'm a believer.  They look like old fashion telephone cords but hold your hair perfectly while not pulling or breaking your hair.  

Have you tried the aveda dry shampoo yet!?!  I could never find a dry shampoo that I liked and that also didn't smell terrible.  This stuff! This stuff!!! It works great, smells amazing and can sometimes help me get three days between washing my hair instead of the usual two.  Bonus!

I finished along the infinite sea over Christmas break.  It's great.  I really liked it.  It's probably one of my favorite books of 2015/2016!

I got super spoiled for Christmas this year, including these boots.  They are gorgeous, comfortable AND they are on sale right now. I can't imagine these will last long.  So snag them now if you like them!  They are worth every penny!

Another amazing gift I got this season is these fur lined mittens,   They are quite simply like heaven on your hands.  They make winter almost bearable. 

In 2015 I became a big Citizens of Humanity fan.  They aren't cheap but they fit grrrreat and don't stretch.  These citizens of humanity jeans are the perfect pair of skinnies.  

I snagged this tweed jacket from the Anthro clearance rack with a gift card I had.  It's surprisingly warm for how lightweight it is, and I love that it's nice and loose so that I can pair it with a big warm sweater.  It's still on sale - so check it out!

Shop the pieces here...





 

site design by kiki co.