Friday, January 15, 2016

my everyday style: boots + a blazer!

Riding boots and a blazer used to be my GO-TO look.  As in, my almost everyday look.  Why the "used to"? Well, I guess I just got sick of it after a while... but then, I wore it again recently (with photographic evidence no less!) and was like 'woah baby' - where have you been all my life?!  I think I am back on the blazer + boots bandwagon again.  And I totally love it.

Blazers can be a little tricky in the dead of winter... they are perfect for fall and spring when the temps are more mild. But it's a look that can still be accomplished this time of year.  Just wait for a milder day.  This blazer is quite warm and you can easily pair it with gloves and a scarf as needed.

If I had to name one look my "signature" look... this would probably be it.







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Bag (no longer available; similar style or similar color or similar)
Boots - on sale! But sizes are going quick!

Or shop my look here:





 

site design by kiki co.