Tuesday, October 6, 2015

under $50 finds for fall!

We've chatted before about the "magic" price point here on the blog… I think for a lot of us it's $50. I know I am included… I invest in jeans and shoes and handbags from time to time, but when I'm out shopping or perusing online there is for sure something magic about the $50 price range.

Here I pulled together a few of my favorite under $50 pieces for fall… a few fun and whimsical pieces are thrown in with some really awesome wardrobe basics that will be great to wear all fall and well into winter.  Having an amazing wardrobe isn't always about spending tons of money.  You can easily dress well on a budget by simply knowing where to shop and keeping an eye out for good deal. What are you favorite pieces here? What is your magic number for shopping?


shop the pieces: 

fall nail polish set, I love essie's new colors each season… these adorable tiny polishes are perfect for trying out new colors! 
cream scarf, so cozy!
double necklace, I'm obsessed with delicate necklaces lately… this one is gorgeous!
heart t-shirt, perfect for layering under cardigans and blazers this fall.
tassel earrings, I'm kind of obsessed with these? How perfect are they to dress up a simple outfit this fall? I'm thinking: black on black or chambray and denim.
long line cardigan, long cardigans are HOT this fall… this one is a great deal!
distressed jeans, you know I can't get enough distressed denim.  This are awesome and for a steal!
window-pane flannel shirt, I'm super digging this pattern and especially in flannel. So warm for fall.
lace up flats, this seasons hottest trend - I would pair these with boyfriend jeans.
plaid scarf, I can never have enough plaid scarves this time of year. This one is gorgeous and perfectly priced.
"oui" tote, so darling! Perfect for trips to the farmers market or library - two of my favorite fall activities!

or shop the pieces below…







 

site design by kiki co.