Thursday, August 13, 2015

new arrivals… old navy!

Fall style is definitely in the air these days… and while I haven't purchased much as far as new clothes go - I am excited to get started.  I am loving the olive greens and burgundies that have been popping up in the stores.  I can't wait to snag a few pieces in these quintessential fall colors for myself.  What about you? Is there a color or texture that is catching your eye already this season?  

Old Navy is killing it with these great fall hues, slouchy and relaxed pieces and updates on the classics too.  All under one roof (and don't even get me started on the kids stuff… I can never walk out of there without a few fun pieces for my kiddos! I can even usually find a few pieces for my husband who is impossible to buy for.) which is the best for busy moms.

Does this make you excited for fall fashion like me? The best part is that all these pieces are UNDER $50!  Because, that's why we love Old Navy, right!?!? Great style and prices!



Wouldn't these pieces be fun to style for fall? I'm hoping to add a few to my closet soon!



 

site design by kiki co.