Tuesday, August 25, 2015

my everyday style: thinking fall!

I admit.  Any hint of fall in the air like we have been having and I go running for jeans and more fall-like clothes.  Am I jumping the gun? Probably.  But fall style has to be my absolute favorite.

Distressed denim and a lightweight striped sweater seem to fit the bill for these pre-fall days.  And with temps rising back up into the 80s in the upcoming week I am taking what I can get for now with cool weather and will be sure to enjoy the return of summer later this week.





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Striped Sweater, American Eagle (old but similar or similar budget-friendly)
Clutch, Deux Lux (old but similar or similar)
Sunglasses, Nordstrom Rack - ℅ (similar budget-friendly or similar)


 

site design by kiki co.