Friday, August 21, 2015

in (with) the army (green) now...

Army green is a classic fall color… so it's no surprise to see it popping up in retailers left and right as fall approaches.  I personally love army green because it can be a great neutral in your wardrobe.  It pairs well with denim, black, white, leopard and even pattern and bright and bold colors… you can't go wrong with adding a little of this hue to your closet this fall!

I just snagged some army green pants (check out this video to see them!) and I am, as always, I am in love with this coat. I wear it year-round.

Here are some fun army green picks for fall… I would gladly have any of these pretties join my closet for the season.  What about you? Are you loving this color for fall? Have some already? Can't wait to add more?



 

site design by kiki co.