Monday, August 17, 2015

fall crush/j.crew

J.Crew is really getting me excited for fall with their new arrivals right now… after an insanely hot weekend here this past weekend, I think I am officially ready for some cooler fall weather (I may regret saying that, but for now…).  The idea of wearing a few layers and maybe even a cozy scarf sounds very appealing at the moment. Let's not even talk about the apple pie, Friday night lights and gorgeous boots… because then I'm done. For sure!

The best news… ending tonight you can get up to 30% off your entire order at JCrew using code: SHOPMORE - major bonus, right!?!
1. corduroy blazer - um, yes please! I love it styled here with a simple oxford and jeans!
2. shirtdress - this would be great to layer with a denim jacket or blazer.
3. field jacket - this is such a great closet staple, I love it paired with the sequins here. So fun!
4. marble painted top - this is a great transitional piece for wearing alone now and with layers later.
5. grey blazer - wear it with shorts in September and then jeans in October. Perfection!
6. zipper top - this is another piece that is great on it's own now and layered later.
7. silk lapel blazer - this blazer is so beautiful. I get major blazer cravings this time of year, can you tell?
8. denim jacket - paired with stripes or a striped dress is such ease and perfection for fall.
9. surplus dress - this is so easy and chic… I sound like a broken record, but wear it now on it's own and layer it up later this season.
10. gingham top - gingham's back! Not that it really went any where… but hallelujah, right!?

 

site design by kiki co.