Monday, June 15, 2015

my everyday style: striped shorts!

I wanted to take a minute to say a huge "thank you!" to all of your amazing support from Friday's post. Comments on the blog and social media and emails came flooding in all weekend saying you gals were with me 100% (well, except for the haters… haha! haters gonna hate! those comments don't even phase me anymore, they go straight to the trash!) and I couldn't have been more thankful for all the support.

I will be mixing up the "everyday style/outfit" posts with the "closet staples" posts and I am aiming for a little of both each week.  Just so you know what to expect going forward.

Annnnnyway, back to business around here.  I am pretty sure I have blogged multiple times about wanting striped shorts and how to style striped shorts and I had never pulled the trigger on them (don't know why!). Until recently… when I found these at Old Navy I knew they were the ones. And I do plan on wearing them plenty this summer.





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Denim Jacket, American Eagle (old but similar)
Sneakers, New Balance (similar or similar)
Bag, Kate Spade (similar or similar)
Sunglasses, Warby Parker


 

site design by kiki co.