Wednesday, March 4, 2015

floral dress… wear it now and later!

I just can't stop thinking about this fun floral dress from yesterday's post.  I love that it has a little sleeve and the blues and pinks in the pattern are totally up my alley for spring.  So I thought it would be fun to style this dress up a few ways to show it can be versatile for today (even though it's still a little chilly where I live!) and for a month or two down the road when the weather warms up a bit (or maybe it's even warm by you already, you lucky duck!).

This dress is absolutely perfect for layering… while it's cold out it pairs well with a lady like jacket and scarf and ankle boots for a day in the office, a March date night, or even an early spring wedding.  As the weather warms I love the idea of pairing this dress with more sporty pieces like a hat, sneakers and a jean jacket for a simple weekend or busy mom look.

How would you style this dress? I would love to know!


now:

later:


 

site design by kiki co.