Friday, January 16, 2015

elements of style v. 14

I personally have three simple elements (or tricks!) to a simple but beautiful outfit. I call them them my 'elements of style'. They are something casual, something neutral and something dressy. These three elements combined are my fail-safe for outfits that are easy to put together and that look and feel feminine and relaxed.

I've been seriously struggling getting my outfit mojo together lately… it's so cold and frigid all I want to do is stay in my pajamas all day.  The next best to staying home in comfy clothes all day is to dress up a sweatshirt best you can.  I love a casual sweatshirt paired with a dressy coat and lips to pull together a look that is warm and stylish.


shop the look: jeans - on sale!, sweatshirt - on sale!,  boots - on sale!, necklace, coat, lipstick


 

site design by kiki co.