Friday, September 12, 2014

my everyday style: the first of fall!

We've definitely gotten our first feel of fall here in West Michigan with a few very chilly mornings lately! Brrrrr! I'm still in denial that bathing suits and flip flops aren't in our normal repertoire of clothing anymore… so I still sneak in a few sandal wears here and there.  Usually I am sneaking in jeans & sweatshirts in August… but this year it was the other way around.  The summer was just too too short.

There are a few things about fall I sure do love though…
- dark nail polish again
- dark hair again (just got the summer sun taken out of my hair and it feels so fresh!)
- optional leg shaving
- cozy scarf wearing
- quiet afternoons at home while my kids are at school
- cider and donut indulging, which I have plans to do this weekend!







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Scarf, H&M (old but similar, similar or similar)
Sweater, Banana Republic - 40% off today!!!!
Jeans, Gap (old but similar, similar or similar) - 25% off today!
Bag, J.Crew - arguably the best leather bag available for the price. I adore this bag.
Sunglasses, Ray Ban


 

site design by kiki co.