Tuesday, June 24, 2014

my everyday style: denim blues!

The easiest summer outfit formula is this… grab all the blue things in your closet and go!

Kidding, kind of.  But seriously, it works!  This is the time of the summer when I already feel like I am grabbing for the same shorts and t-shirt constantly.  I have to remind myself to mix it up a bit and for me, grabbing a dress - which isn't always my natural choice - is just the way to keep my outfits feeling fresh.  Plus, what's easier than a dress and navy blue?





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Chambray Dress, J.Crew (similar, LOVE this one or less expensive version)
Striped Sweater, J.Crew (old but similar or similar)
Purse, J.Crew (similar or similar or less expensive option)
Shoes, Sperry - on super sale!
Sunglasses, Ray Ban

 

site design by kiki co.