Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Guide!

I don't usually post gift guides here on the blog these days… but so many fun and girly gift ideas for Mother's Day have come across my way lately I couldn't help but round them up. For the past few years our Mother's Day has consisted of a traveling soccer tournament in a cheap hotel far from home.  Not exactly my idea of a relaxing Mother's Day, but such is the life of a soccer mom.  One day soccer tournaments will be a thing of the past in this household (sob…) but until then I try to make the best of it!  We will likely celebrate one weekend later in this house… and I can sure settle for that.

If you are a mom or you have important moms and grandmas in your life… don't forget to spoil them (and perhaps yourself a little!) this Mother's Day!  Or if your husband needs a cheat sheet for gift ideas for you… send him the link to this post! (wink, wink!)

1. I've been obsessed with stackable rings lately… aren't these gorgeous?


3. A beautiful scarf is always a fabulous token of affection.

4. A cozy robe will make breakfast in bed all the more sweet!

5. Soludos are the ultimate summer shoe - treat your mother to comfort and style all summer.

6. This striped tote is amazing.  Perfect for all the crazy things moms need to tote around.

7. A sweet candle just for the pretty and witty mom in your life.

8. I've been completely obsessed with Kendra Scott jewelry lately… these earrings would make the perfect keepsake gift for Mother's Day (or any of her other great pieces!)


 

site design by kiki co.