Tuesday, February 11, 2014

my everyday style: mountain lady!

My husband told me I look like I was headed to the mountains in this outfit. Is that a compliment? Does this outfit make me look like a mountain lady? (you can be honest) The outfit is a bit on the "rustic" side. It's hard to make winter boots and plaid look overtly feminine.  That I admit to.

There has been some news/weather hype about what is going to happen when all this snow melts (flooding! worse! we are all going to die! - that is how our news likes to make forecasts)… all 90 inches of it or some unholy number.  I will tell you what is going to happen when this snow melts… I'm going to ditch these winter boots faster than fast (and then I will be dancing in the streets! in shoes that aren't boots!).  They are really starting to cramp my style.







Details:
Coat, J.Crew Factory (similar, similar or similar)
Plaid Top, J.Crew (similar or similar)
Boots, Sorel "Joan of Arctic"(similar or similar) (I think my new name should be Joan of Arctic)
Earrings, Sole Society


 

site design by kiki co.