Tuesday, October 29, 2013

top coats!

Oh winter is just knocking on our door here in the mid-west... can you feel it? I've pulled out the winter coats a few times already, but I will admit I am still trying to avoid them.  Winter coats of course are necessary to those of us living in the Northern part of the country for quite a few months of the year (unfortunately)... but having a few beautiful options on hand for the winter make the transition much more bearable.  I like to have a mix of dressier and casual options on hand as well as a good puffer (a necessary evil...).

I scoured my favorite retailers to see what they have on hand this season... and I think you are going to like what I found.  Texture, a little color here and there and lots of sophistication can be found here with all these winter coats.  Tell me, are you looking to buy a new coat or two this season? What styles are you loving?


top row, from left: fur trimmed anorak (25% off!), short puffer (25% off!), duffel coat (60% off!), burgundy car coat

middle row, from left: bright blue, military inspired (25% OFF!), short moto jacket (25% off!), leather sleeves

bottom row from left: navy fur lined, color blocked (25% off!), camel, plaid


~~~

Attention Local Ladies!!!! Check out my Facebook page mid-morning today to enter to win a $100 gift card to the new H&M at Woodland Mall and an opportunity to shop before the store opens to the public with me on Thursday, October, 31!!!

~~~
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.