Friday, September 20, 2013

what to pack: fall weekend away!

Between all the remodeling work going on at our house and the abrupt start of the school year (I'm really missing the long lazy days of summer!) I could really, really use a nice weekend away at this point!  Fall is the best time of year to take a weekend trip... with the gorgeous weather and all the fun fall activities to partake in like wine tasting, pumpkin picking, color tours and on and on.

While I won't be getting out of town any time soon... a girl can dream, right? Or maybe this will help you to pull together a quick packing list for a fall weekend away!  I say throw some basics in a bag that will work for a wide range of temps and take a road trip to explore your state or a two towns away.

Do you have any fall travel plans? Share them so I can live vicariously through you!


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.