Thursday, September 19, 2013

my everyday style: it's blazer season with Boden!

If there is any piece of clothing that I love the most, it's a blazer. They are warm and cozy, instantly pull any outfit together in a snap and are so easy to wear. I've got quite the blazer collection going and when Boden sent over this new grey one I was over the moon!  This wool blazer is just gorgeous and is so versatile that I almost couldn't decide what to wear with it!  In the end I went with a simple dot top and some heels, but I can't wait to layer this blazer with sweaters and pair it with boots this fall as well.

Boden is kind enough to offer my amazing readers a little discount today too... so sweet of them!  Get 15% off your order of $100 or more + free shipping (use code: W906)!  Plus they just launched their new winter line - I'm absolutely swooning for this coat in yellow or pink and this sweater is nuts-amazing!  So head on over and check out all their offerings, you won't be disappointed!








Details:
Blazer, Boden (c/o)
Top, Target
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Heels, Sole Society
Bag, Sole Society
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.