Friday, September 13, 2013

over the top!

Is there one or two types of clothing that you have no problem keeping properly stocked in your closet? For me personally I always have plenty of shoes, denim and jackets/blazers on hand.  Tops however, those are another story!  I have trouble keeping tops on hand for some reason. I like a good balance of the easy wash and wear tops and pretty blouses.

While reviewing my closet recently I realized that I was running low on tops that fit the bill.  After cleaning out my closet this summer and sending some older pieces to Goodwill and the consignment shop this area of my closet could use a boost.  So today I rounded up some great tops for fall that I would love to add to my closet!  Check them out below...

And then let me know, do you have any holes in your close that are harder to fill than others?




Do you have a favorite (or three) here? I've got some shopping to do!


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.