Monday, September 16, 2013

9 pieces | 9 outfits!

I'm back with another 9 pieces for fall mixed and matched into 9 outfits for you!  Early fall is one of my favorite times of the year to get dressed.  The mornings are cool and the afternoons are warm so it's really the best of all the seasons combined into one!

Layers are great this time of year, but not necessary so you can layer a little one day and then not the next.  Pretty blouses don't need to get covered up with a jacket yet and ankles can still show comfortably peeking out of your favorite jeans (although I can be caught doing this year round to my own demise!).  It's a sense of freedom of wearing what you want whenever you want that I love about fall. T-shirts are still totally acceptable while blazers are as well.  How can you beat that?

Here I took 9 super neutral fall pieces (I'm obsessed with black and white these days, these outfits prove that!) and mixed and matched them into 9 great outfits.  The shoes don't technically count into the 9 items, but here I re-used the same three pairs because I happen to think they are great staples to own this fall: the orsay flat, a leopard flat and a pair of riding boots.

I hope you enjoy the looks and get some inspiration on how to make the most out of your new fall pieces!

 (in order of appearance)

three pairs of shoes to own this season: riding boots, orsay flats, leopard loafers


see you around...




 

site design by kiki co.