Tuesday, September 17, 2013

my everyday style: vested interest!

This weekend fall was definitely in the air and I was happy to dress for it... we took a long family walk, made an apple pie, had a few soccer games to cheer the kids on at and then my husband and I ended the weekend with a date night on a cozy rainy night.  All in all a true fall weekend... plus I broke out a few new fall wardrobe pieces as well. Which I must admit is always fun!

This time of year is just electric! Isn't it? What is your favorite part of the fall season? The new clothes? (yes!!!) The baking? The crisp air? Do tell!







Details:
Sweater, Gap - I am seriously contemplating snagging one of these in EACH color! I adore this sweater!
Vest, Old Navy (c/o)
Necklace, Derng (c/o)
Jeans, American Eagle (c/o)
Purse, J.Crew (same purse different colors)
Wedge Booties, Sole Society (similar)
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.