Wednesday, September 18, 2013

10 gorgeous fall classics!

While I love to have some fun putting new trends in my closet each fall... I also really try to invest in a few classics each season as well. Today I have pulled together what I think are 10 absolutely irresistible fall classics that will be not only gorgeous to wear this season... but in future seasons as well.

These are the type of building blocks to our closet that make getting dressed a snap (these pieces go with everything) and that make our looks effortless and beautiful (like those French women!).  And when you are still wearing all of these pieces in 3 years from now, you will certainly be thanking your current self for taking the plunge and investing in them!

I heard this season statement earrings are super on trend... these are gorgeous and would go with your jeans and white oxford just as well as your little black dress!

I'm thoroughly obsessed with skinny black pants right now... these are no exception! They would look great with an oversize boyfriend style sweater and boots.

Hasn't the gold watch had it's time to shine? Time to bring back a uber classic watch style like this one I say!

These boots are the image of the popular (and expensive!) 50/50 boot... but for a mere fraction of the price.  I love these with skinny jeans - total hot mama!

For years and years I have wanted to splurge on one of these... I just need to do it one of these days, I know I will thank myself!

I'm a flats girl through and through, these are just perfection for fall and winter! Plus these are under $40! Total deal!

This top is perfection. I might have to splurge on this for Alt Design Summit. Or here is a less expensive version.

I just live in this type of sweater in the winter. You can never have too many simple classic pieces like this one.

Again, this is a no-brainer. Never goes out of style and oh so gorgeous!

I have a good collection of similar scarves going and each fall and winter I love to pull them out. This one would be a great addition!

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.