Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'd wear it... fun finds from Forever 21!

I keep meaning to stop over at Forever 21 lately... when I went earlier this summer I had great luck finding a few fun pieces and I knew that would be the case for fall as well.  So instead of heading to the mall I just checked out a few of their online offerings.

There is always tons and tons of pieces to comb through at Forever 21 (online or in their stores), but in the end it's worth the work to find a cheap thrill or two.  Plus, every wardrobe needs a few trendy pieces to keep it fresh and Forever 21 always delivers on that front. I always get questions about sizing at Forever 21... usually I go up a size at Forever 21 or for a jacket or sweatshirt that you might want to be more roomy and relaxed I can easily go up two sizes.

I was pleasantly surprised by the goodies I found and I think you will like some of these pieces too...


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.