Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July... to do list!

July has got to be one of the best months in the whole year... sun, celebration, swimming, relaxation and fun.  It just doesn't get any better than that!

Before the whole month slipped between my fingers I thought it would be fun to jot down a quick little to-do list of a few frivolous things I would like to accomplish this month.



1. First I plan to wear as much all-american denim as I can in honor of the good old U.S. of A. this month... and just plain because I love denim! So denim shorts! Denim skirts! Denim jackets! And maybe a pair or two of jeans on a cool night... here I come for you!  And since summer already feels fleeting (sad face) I'm going to seize the day with as many brights and neons as I can. (shorts, jacket, skirt)

2. Next up, my 25 SPF skin care regime definitely needs an upgrade this time of year. These three products look intriguing to me... have you tried any of them? I would be curious to know! (Sublime Sun Liquid Silk Face SPF, Nip & Fab CC Cream, Dr Jarts BB Renewalist) Or fill me in on what face products you love that protect and beautify! I would love to hear your tips.

3. I've been sitting with my nose in a book as much as I can so far this summer and I don't plan to stop for July!  Next up... two newer books - The Chaperone & The Interestings - and a re-visit of an old classic - The Jungle - set in my hometown of Chicago (where I also plan to visit later this month!).  I thought it was fitting.  What summer books do you have your eye on? For more books I have read and loved... check this out!

So what would your three things be? Eat on the patio more? Swim more? Spend more time with friends? Do tell!

 

site design by kiki co.