Tuesday, June 25, 2013

the striped report!

Okay, fess up. Who's still over the top hooked on stripes? If your hand was raised, know that you are in good company, as mine is raised as well.

I just can't stop loving stripes. Can't and won't. It seems like every time I pop into a store there is a new iteration on the stripe just waiting for me to ogle it. In order to feed this long-time addiction I thought I would take a peek at what's new for stripes these days.

If you are addicted like me, this should feed your addiction just fine. I know it did mine!

(above: slouchy top, scarf, espadrilles, tote, blazer - also available in white!, earrings)



Are there any new striped pieces you are looking to add to your closet soon? That slouchy tee and those flats are REALLY calling my name... well all of it is really!


see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.