Thursday, June 6, 2013

my everyday style: a series of 'cheats'!

This outfit is a series of "cheats". And by "cheats" I mean pieces that do all the style-work for me (or you, if you want to steal my cheats, which by all means... go ahead and do!).

Cheat #1: Start with a sweater so comfortable you could wear it everyday.
Cheat #2: Add a necklace so bold it catches the eyes of innocent passerby's.
Cheat #3: Top it off with a yellow bag will take your outfit to amazing places, and it's just a bag at the end of the day.

Result: I bet that necklace distracted you from my plain old denim shorts.
Result: I bet that yellow bag distracted you from my simple and practical flip flops.

See I tricked you into thinking that I was wearing something more meaningful than I really was. I'm actually a big lazy bum. :)







Details:
Shorts, Old Navy (c/o)
Sweater, J.Crew
Necklace, Stella & Dot (c/o)
Flip Flops, Old Navy
Bag, Kate Spade
see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.