Wednesday, June 12, 2013

10 Father's Day Gifts for the Dapper Dad! (what the guys really want!)

Father's Day is already this weekend and if you are like me you are already planning how to spoil the guys/dads in your life!  Here I rounded up 10 things that my husband already owns and loves or that I would love to spoil him with.

How do you celebrate Father's Day? A nice relaxing day at the pool or beach would be just my guys style.  And then perhaps some grilling for dinner to top the day off.  However you decide to fete your father, do it in style!
Ray Ban aviators... my husband loves these, and I love the way he looks in Ray Bans. Win-win!

Timex Camp Watch... perfect for the weekend... or camping!

'Who's Your Daddy' Tee... um, yes!  For the Star Wars loving dads out there.

Magic Wallet... my husband loves these things. Plus, they don't break the bank!

Nike Sneakers... I love a good pair of retro sneaks.  So do guys.  This pair is amazing.

Chambray Shirt... it's a basic must have for the guys too!

Striped Belt... for the religious belt wearer (is your husband one too?) on the weekends.

Red Chinos... would your guy wear these? I am in love with them.

Sperry Topsiders... my husband just got his first pair and he is hooked - it's not hard with these casual and comfortable summer shoes.

Superman Mug... for superman of course! Perfect for his morning cup of joe!



 

site design by kiki co.