Tuesday, April 9, 2013

my everyday style: navy + pink!

I still feel like I am working towards getting back to normal after spring break. We had a really great trip and although the weather was on the cool and rainy side, we also got some quality beach and sun time also (plus, our resort had an indoor pool so the kids were happy no matter what!).  My husband's work travel schedule has been really hectic lately (to say the least), so the best part was the four of us together in one place for a whole week.

These pictures are from before we left... it seems so long ago - there was still snow on the ground! Luckily the snow is gone... the cold temperatures, not so much. It doesn't seem like spring will ever arrive to Michigan!

Despite the weather, pink and navy is always a winner in my book.  And a bold necklace, well, that's like taking candy from a baby.  Too easy.





{in other news... what's up with that rogue bead on my necklace... it refuses to lay flat! :) }


Details:
Blazer, Gap
Top, Zara (old, similar)
Jeans, Gap
Flats, Dolce Vita (in black or similar)
Necklace, Baublebar (old, similar)


If we haven't already... let's get social!

 

site design by kiki co.