Friday, March 8, 2013

TOP TEN for spring: metallic accessories!

Metallics are another fun trend for spring and while this trend can easily go overboard (think gold lame - yikes!) a touch or two of metallics in your spring wardrobe will keep your look on trend and fresh.  I recommend getting your metallic fix with accessories to keep the trend simple.  A gold or silver sandal or flat, a bag with a touch of silver or gold or even some fun metallic accessories.

A little bit goes a long way so just add a dash of metallics and you are set to go!  I personally love these sandals and just ordered them for myself... I'm excited to pair them with bright colors, shorts and maxi dresses for spring and summer.



(get the look above: jeans, sweater, sunglassesbracelet, flatsclutch)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on metallics for spring!  Chime in!




 

site design by kiki co.