Friday, March 1, 2013

Pastels for Spring with #targetstyle!

Over the next couple of weeks I have the amazing privilege of working with Target to feature some of their amazing #targetstyle for spring right here on the blog!  Seriously, who doesn't love shopping at Target for fun clothes, especially this time of year!?  I am notorious for popping in to Target for the necessities and walking out with a few new tops or jeans as well.  Please tell me I am not alone!

This is the one time of year that you can unapologetically dress like an Easter egg and it feels amazing! We are all so ready to shed all of our heavy winter boots, jeans and sweaters - so why not replace those heavy pieces with these bright and light as air pieces from Target?  Pastel dresses and blouses, jeans in every color and print possible and of course, the swim section... my favorite to dig into each year at Target!

Here I highlighted a few of my favorites that you are going to want to be sure to check out.  Have you seen Target's adorable spring clothing yet? Swoon!  You absolutely must!

This dress is perfect for spring weddings or to wear to the office with a blazer or trench!

 This top is just gor.geous. I would pair this top with jeans and heels and a beautiful pair of earrings. So simple and pretty.

This little sweater looks so comfortable and cute for throwing on with a pair of shorts for sunny spring days!  

Printed denim is hot, hot, hot for spring. I absolutely love the subtlety of this print... it could go with SO much in your closet (think stripes or chambray or even a bright t-shirt in a contrasting color)

swim suit (top & bottom)
 I buy all my swimsuits at Target, they are so cute and inexpensive and since the price is right I can always pick up a handful of them at a time!  I especially love the ruffle detail on this top.

I have a feeling this shoe will be a must-have this spring - it's so versatile!  Mint is so popular this season that it can easily be used as a neutral. 

It's time for springtime at Target!

(disclosure: compensation was provided by target via glam media. the opinions expressed herein are those of the good life and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of target)





 

site design by kiki co.