Thursday, February 28, 2013

thoughts on spring!

I sometimes feel like a broken record saying this, but as time evolves my personal style seems to become more and more simple and classic.  I've been combing my favorite online shops and even went on a little 'research' trip to the mall yesterday and now I think I have an idea of my "spring style" nailed down.  And it all comes down to just a few things: classic & simple.  

My goal for this season is to invest in simple basics and classic staples. In the end I want an uncomplicated wardrobe that makes getting dressed ultra simple while still leaving me feeling feminine and comfortable in my own skin.

Here are just a few pieces from my wish list to give you an idea...


(eyelet topstriped topluxe baseball teedenim shortsboyfriend khakis (aren't these adorable? they come in really fun colors!), totesandals)

Have you started thinking about your style plan for spring? Next week I will launch the TOP 10 for the season... it's a series you gals always love and I'm excited to bring it to you. So if you are still working on your spring style plan, I will be here to help!



 

site design by kiki co.