Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top 10 for Winter! (a little review!)

Happy New Year!

I hope you have plans for a brilliant New Year!

~~~

It's been nearly a month (how can that be?) since I counted down the top ten pieces of clothing to own this winter.  Since it's a fresh start on the calendar today, I thought perhaps a little reset on our winter fashion may be in order as well (I know I have personally been hanging out in pjs A LOT over Christmas break - but this bliss will have to come to an end sooner or later!).  Here is a quick recap of the Top 10 for you - the bonus being that many of these items are now on sale thanks to the post-Christmas season.

If you are feeling like you have your seasonal pieces in order these days... check out my 50 Things e-book to get the low-down on the staples you should have as well!

plaid (layer this under everything, I would!)
fair isle (wear with leggings, black trousers or jeans!)
cozy scarf (this one is perfectly versatile!)
lady like coat (white is my favorite, but there are so many gorgeous colors to choose from!)
faux fur (an absolute staple in my winter closet!)
velvet (blazers, jeans or shirts... I'll take 'em all!)
boots (warm and stylish, you can't go wrong!)
sequins (you have to have a little bling!)
best beauty (it's time to add a little glow to your skin!)
cords (warm and stylish and also available in a bevy of colors!)




To see how I styled all of these pieces... click here!

 

site design by kiki co.