Friday, November 16, 2012

weekend style!

Hey stylish ladies! What's on your agenda this weekend?  The weather is supposed to be great here this weekend (great for mid-November!) and I'm hoping at least to see some sunshine and do some relaxing.

Whatever you have planned... make it a good one!  Only one week until the holiday weekend...


I also have some very exciting news for my wardrobe consult lovers out there! I've taken a break from them for a bit in order to focus on a few other things... but Kelsey from Kelsey Designs is just getting her wardrobe consult business off the ground and offers a very similar service as mine at a great price! I highly recommending checking out her blog and her services!  At this point I don't know if/when I will be offering these services myself again... so I highly recommend Kelsey if you need some help with your wardrobe now or in the future!

 

site design by kiki co.