Thursday, September 27, 2012

Instagram life...

Just a few snapshots into my daily life over here... fall is just buzzing along. And we are loving every minute of it in this house... catch me on Instagram if you don't already follow me there! User: JillGG

(above)
I just bought this plaid top from Madewell... can't wait to get it in the mail. I've been wanting something plaid for a while and I love this classic print. I hope it fits!

The day the Birchbox comes in the mail is a good one!

Cool mornings and warm coffee.  What is better?

Bed head after naps comes in a close second. I couldn't make my hair look this J.Crew-catalog-cool if I tried, but napping can whip it up in no time!

(above)

A few baby pumpkins on the coffee table.  

A simple fall outfit.

My cuties, I just love snapping pictures of them.  They are looking so grown up lately!

Our church just started a New Testament Challenge... we are all trying to read the whole thing in 8 weeks.  This The Books of the Bible (NIV), New Testament version makes the reading a snap!


 

site design by kiki co.