Thursday, May 31, 2012

my outfit: a traveling scarf!

This sweet little scarf here as been making it's way all over the United States thanks to Scarves.net!  Kristina of Simply Bold (I highly recommend her blog!) passed it on to me... I wore it for a day and then passed it on to another lovely lady!  Along the way each person added a little "momento" to the scarf... like in the traveling pants book/movie. It was so fun wearing this scarf knowing that other fabulous ladies have worn it too... Check out Simply Bold to see how she styled it and to check out the others that have worn it so well!

I wore this simple and comfy outfit for a casual family day... we did breakfast at our favorite spot and then lounged around the house and yard for the day.  The multiple layers kept me comfy all day!





Details:
Scarf, via Scarves.net (then passed on)
Top, Gap
Jacket, Forever 21
Jeans, Gap
Shoes, Nine West
Sunglasses, Forever 21

 

site design by kiki co.