Thursday, May 31, 2012

color trend: sumptuous silver!

I guess I am in a "color trend" mood this week... as this is the second post I've brought you highlighting a new color trend...  (hope you don't mind! I couldn't resist!)

What goes around comes around and silver is about to have it's moment in the spotlight again... it's perfect for summer as it's light and bright and looks great with a little tan... here are some fun silver pieces that I am just loving.  And those silver jeans? I might be going out on a limb here, but I am in LOVE with them.  So crazy and fun!  I'm hoping F21 or Old Navy knocks off the style soon so I can get my hand on a pair for inexpensive.

What about you... are you loving the return of silver? Or in your book did it never go away?




 

site design by kiki co.