Tuesday, May 15, 2012

cheap thrills: sassy sandals under $25!

Each season I love to pick out a new pair or two of fun sandals... my sandals tend to get pretty beaten up over a course of a summer so not only are my old pairs headed for the trash, but I also like to keep my sandals trendy (why not, it's so fun!) so I'm usually "over" last seasons sandals as well.

These fun pairs of sandals I featured here today are all UNDER $25 (oh yeah!) and super fun with any shorts and t-shirt combo you may be sporting this summer...

1. Mint. I can't get enough mint these days... momma might need these! 
(plus, they are buy one get one 50% off! bonus!)
2. pink fringe. for your inner flower child.
3. tassled. simple and sweet.
4. beaded.  nothing says summer like a little beading.
5. studded. cute to dress up or down.
6. leopard. meow!


 

site design by kiki co.