Monday, April 23, 2012

what I'm wearing on my lips these days...

I know a few of you have left comments recently about what lip color I am wearing in what photo... and to be honest with you, unless it's something really bright like my NARS in Heat Wave color - I don't usually remember.  So I thought I would just give you a quick peek into my lip "bag" (yes, I keep one little cosmetic bag in my purse with all of these colors... then they are always on hand!).

I used to just keep some lip balm on me at all times and leave it at that.  But now that I am getting older (cue pity party) I've noticed that the natural tint to my lips is fading (as I had heard that it would... there is a reason why old ladies wear so much lipstick)... so now I try to never be caught with completely bare lips - especially in photos!  But I still manage to keep it pretty unfussy as you will see....



You can see that my loyalties are quite strong with Stila's Lip Glaze... these are my favorite and I highly recommend the Holiday 10 pack that they come out with each winter... it's an inexpensive way to get a lot of colors... #1, #3 & #4 are all from the Winter '11 10 pack.

 

site design by kiki co.