Monday, January 9, 2012

wardrobe consult (Ms. T. part I)!

Today's wardrobe consult was for Ms. T. - she wanted a spectrum of outfits from business to business casual to just casual.  She is in her late 20's and wants to feel her age - rather than like a teenager - while still maintaining a fun and fashionable wardrobe.

The key to a balance between a work wardrobe and a casual wardrobe is to pick refined pieces that can be dressed up when paired with a suit (like the leopard print top below) but that can also be more casual when paired with a simple pair of jeans for the weekend.  A lot of people complain that "I only have enough money in my budget for work clothes" so they refer to sweats and t-shirts on the weekends. But it's just a matter of spending wisely on pieces that can transition to both environments.

Today I'll show off a few of the outfits I pulled together for her and then next week perhaps a few more!





For more info on my wardrobe consults... click here!

 

site design by kiki co.