Tuesday, January 3, 2012

my outfit: what's good?




I'm practically married to Netflix instant these days... I mean really.  I love me some screen time.  Last winter it was Downton Abbey (which returns to PBS next week!) then last spring I watched Greek start to finish, this summer it was Mad Men , this fall Felicity and now I'm in the middle of Gossip Girl .  All shows that I seriously loved watching. All of them.  Do you veg out with Netflix on an almost nightly basis like me?


Then over break my husband and I rented Midnight in Paris.  Have you seen that? It might be one of my new all time favorite movies!  Plus, I loved the references to Ernest Hemingway et al. who were characters from The Paris Wife: A Novel.  I love when media references cross-check like that.  (nerd alert).  Anyway, I highly recommend the movie!


We also watched No Strings Attached - which is a little on the raunchy side, but not nearly as raunchy as Bridesmaids and way wittier (I think I am the only one that hated Bridesmaids - I didn't find it remotely funny).  We also watched The Romantics which I was super excited for, especially after all the hype that J.Crew gave it a while back, but I was disappointed to find it boring and lacking serious character and plot development. I kept asking myself "what is going on?" - I was seriously lost.


Have you seen any of these movies/shows? Did you love/hate them?  Otherwise... what are you watching? What's good?




Details:
Jacket, Tulle (courtesy of, seasons past)
Sweater, Limited (very old)
White Top, Forever 21
Black necklace, Target
Jeans, Seven for all Mankind
Flats, Gap

 

site design by kiki co.