Wednesday, January 4, 2012

work it wednesday: red!

A few weeks back when I was planning out my own outfits for the holiday season (what to wear to kids' recitals, to holiday dinners and for trips to see family) I craved one thing and one thing only: RED!  I have red pants and also a red long sleeve t-shirt - but those two items just weren't cutting the mustard for me. I was in a different sort of mood (maybe like a crabby whiney one, ha!).  Any way, since then I still have red on the brain.  It's such a classic color and lately it seems to suit my simple and preppy-inspired closet cravings.

So today I bring you - RED!  Three easy ways to bring bold red into your (and my) wardrobe...




Now it's your turn! Link up with your Work it Wednesday looks below!
(please follow the rules, it's only polite)
(seriously, this week I am deleting you if you don't play by the rules!)




 

site design by kiki co.