Monday, December 5, 2011

a weeks worth of outfits!

As I mentioned last week I crave total simplicity lately.  I've also had major brain lapses the minute I walk in my closet each morning these days.  (wait, isn't simple supposed to be easier!?!?) I literally need someone to tell me what to wear, or I will stand there for hours.  Good thing I'm good at pulling together outfits and bossing myself around.

So I thought it would be fun to pull together a week's worth of inspiration here on the blog to help me (and you - if your brain has problems too... we can be in decision-making-hell together).  These outfits are based on two truths in my life right now... I need SIMPLE but stylish and I like to wear items multiple times in a week (this is new for me - but it's really growing on me).  There is nothing wrong with choosing a few pieces for a week and then mixing and matching them until you are done with them.  (Don't ask me how many times I've worn a particular shirt in the last week, ahem)  If it works, it works.


(above: 3. cords, chambray top, ring, wedges,

(above: 5. ring, top, jeanswedges,


 

site design by kiki co.